5 Keto Snacks To Get Lean Faster!
This week it was my boyfriend's birthday so it was pretty hard not to cheat on my Ketogenic Diet (which involves next to no carbs and no alcohol) but Monday is a new beginning! Today I have 5 easy ketogenic diet friendly snacks that are bikini approved to show you!
For those who are curious to know what the Ketogenic Diet is : Ketogenic Diet : The best way ever to get ripped!
You should also take a look at my detailed Ketogenic Diet Food List
1. Spinach Salad - Take a handful of spinach, add 2 slices of cold meat (I used chicken breasts), spray with olive oil, add a tea spoon of Parmesan cheese, add about a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and sprinkle with almonds.
2. Bacon And Scrambled Eggs - Look for my Keto Breakfast - Perfect Scrambled Eggs And Bacon Recipe. Serve with a coffee (I put almond milk in it). I also have bacon with it as it is good to have saturated fat and salt on a Ketogenic Diet (read Top 10 Reasons Why Bacon Is Actually Healthy For You).
3. Apple dipped in warm almond butter. You are still allowed a few carbohydrates on this diet, so as long as you make it fit there isn't too much problem. Take it as a mini treat :)
4. Stuffed Chicken Breast (broccoli and cheese). If you don't have time to cook, these are pretty useful! You buy them frozen (pick feta and spinach or broccoli and cheese because the other flavors are loaded with carbs). They are about 160 calories each and only 2g of carbs.
5. Egg Muffins. This is amazing since you can take these with you wherever you go! They are also lean and very low on carbohydrates. Take a look this Egg Muffin Cup Recipe with under 100 calories each!
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat