Recharge Your iPod's Playlist With Pumped Up Music
Have Fun Working Out!
Happy September, a lot of you are ready to get back into the routine of eating healthy and working out. To do so, there's nothing like a good kick ass playlist to get you moving! I've put together my favorite songs of the month, the ones that will get me to do these 5 extra reps even if it's burning or this last 5 minutes of sprint on my run! I like all kinds of musics, but it has to get me moving! So for these are the 10 songs that are going to be on my iPod for September. You'll find all the styles : some Pop, Rock, House, Hip Hop, Latin... And so on
Please let me know what you're listening to during your workouts in the comments below!!!
Here's my top songs for September 2013 including the Youtube videos :
Here's my 2nd playlist :
1. Avicii - Wake Me Up (House) - (buy on iTunes)
2. Drake - Started From The Bottom (Hip Hop) - (buy on iTunes)
3. 30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge (Progressive Metal) - (buy on iTunes)
4. French Montana - Freaks (feat. Nikki Minaj) (Hip Hop) - (buy on iTunes)
5. Kat Dahlia - Gangsta (Latin Pop/Hip Hop) - (buy on iTunes)
6. Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans (Rock/Alternative) - (buy on iTunes)
7. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It (Pop) - (buy on iTunes)
8. Afrojack and Steve Aoki - No Beef (feat. Miss Palmer) (Electro House) - (buy on iTunes)
9. Lady Gaga - Applause (Pop) - (Click to buy on iTunes) - (buy on iTunes)
10. Capital Cities - Safe and Sound (Indie Pop) - (buy on iTunes)
Let me know what's your favorite workout songs in the comments below! 🙂
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat