Kickstart Your Day With A Paleo Chia Pudding!
This is a quick, delicious and clean weight loss recipe. I used chocolate protein powder to add some protein and give it a delicious milk chocolate taste, but you could replace it with cocoa powder. Chia seeds are one of the best superfoods you can add to your diet to burn fat faster! I mean, they're loaded with fiber, omega-3, antioxidants and minerals and they expand in your stomach to keep you full and lower your appetite. Since they're seeds and not grains, Chia seeds are also Gluten-Free and Paleo!
Ingredients for 2 portions :
- Chia Seeds (3 tablespoons)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (1 cup) - you can replace skim milk or soy milk
- Chocolate Protein Powder (1 scoop) - you can use cocoa powder instead
- Raspberries -fresh or frozen (1/4 cup)
- Optional : Honey (1 teaspoon) - Not necessary if you use protein powder
1. Mix the almond milk and the chocolate protein powder together. Stir well with a fork.
2. Add the Chia Seeds in the mix. Mix well with a fork.
3. Let the mix rest 5 minutes and stir.
4. Stir again 5 minutes later and then let it rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Serve and add the raspberries on top!
You transfer the rest in storage containers and keep in the fridge.
Feel free to customize this recipe! The possibilities are endless 🙂
Nutritional Value (for 2 servings)
- 235 Calories
- 30g of protein
- 19g of carbs
- 12g of fat
- 8g of fiber
In some diets where people are counting their carbs, they actually count Net Carbs. Net carbs are Carbs to which you deduce the amount of fibers. This recipe being extremely high in fibers, you only have 11g of net carbs.
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat