Are you ready for the December Fitness Challenge ?!!
Hi fitties, first I want to thank you for following My Dream Shape, you are all awesome!! I also want to welcome all the new "Dream Fitties" to our last monthly fitness challenge of 2013!!! Get Ready To Get Fit For 2014 with the December Workout Calendar!
This month’s fitness challenge is EXTRA special! For starters… we are welcoming a new year in 31 days from now, this is the last sprint! We all want the BEST for 2014! We want to be in DREAM SHAPE! And that means : Sexier, Fitter, Confident, RADIANT, Happier, Less Stressed and Sexy As Hell! 🙂
How Do I Get In The December Fitness Challenge
You just have to follow this page 🙂
1. The December Fitness Challenge includes a 31-Day December Workout Calendar that you will follow here. Every workout is linked at the end of this post and will lead you to the workout breakdown where video instructions and a resume of the workout that you can either print or save on your phone are available.
2. A meal plan will get you looking smashin’ hot & feeling vibrant, sexy & energetic for that New Year’s Eve party bash! On top of that, your online personal trainers myself (Myriam via My Dream Shape) and Isabella (via My Fit Station). have decided to kick it up a notch this month and offer you a DELUXE EDITION of the December Fitness Challenge in Printable Format!
Now we’re talking!
December Fitness Challenge - Deluxe Edition
The DELUXE EDITION of the December Fitness Challenge includes additional goodies that are not part of the free version offered on our blogs. In addition to the usual Full Workout Calendar, you’ll also be getting the following :
- All December workouts in printable edition to track your results
- 7-day Slimming & Fueling Whole-Food Meal Plan
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Log sheets to set your goals and keep track f your progress
- Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- and additional fitness & diet tips to help you reach your goals this month!
For a chance to WIN our January Fitness Challenge eBook: “Like” this challenge on Facebook (sidebar to the left) + leave us a quick comment below this post)!
So What's the December Fitness Challenge About?!
For this month’s Fitness Challenge, we have put together yet another kick-ass workout program that will get you STRONG, SEXY & FIT during December! Our goal was to create a workout plan that is fun, challenging and of course, effective. We’ve gathered and merged our workouts (from both our blogs) to bring you variety through multiple training techniques (such as Interval training, circuits training, body-weight training, weight training, supersets, Tabata training and so on…) to make sure you reap maximal benefits from your workouts while keeping it diverse and exciting all together!
How’s that sound?
December Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our December Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Follow My Dream Shape's facebook page where all the workouts will be posted daily along with extra motivation and tips!
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or purchase the DELUXE EDITION of the December Fitness Challenge for a full Meal Plan to follow during this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
- Share on the December Fitness Challenge Forum where I will answer your questions 🙂
- If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet, enter your email in the box below to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
December 31-Day Workout Calendar
December Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 ** December Workout Breakdown **
- 1st – Sunday – Body Sculpting HIIT Workout
- 2nd – Monday – Ultimate Butt Building Gym Workout
- 3rd – Tuesday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 4th – Wednesday – Sexy As Hell – Core Gym Workout
- 5th – Thursday – Stretch & Tone – Full Body Workout
- 6th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 7th – Saturday – 30-min. Kettlebell – Total Body Workout
WEEK 2 ** November Workout Breakdown **
- 9th – Monday – The Hard Buns Workout
- 10th – Tuesday – Mythical Sculpted Arms – Gym Workout
- 11th – Wednesday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 12th – Thursday – Train Mean, Get Lean Workout
- 13th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 14th – Saturday – Feel the Burn & Do It Anyway HIIT Workout
WEEK 3 ** November Workout Breakdown **
- 15th – Sunday – Swiss Ball Bliss Workout
- 16th – Monday – Good Morning Fat Blaster HIIT Workout
- 17th – Tuesday – No More Armpit Fat HIIT Workout
- 18th – Wednesday – Booty Pump Circuit Workout
- 19th – Thursday – The Boob Booster Gym Workout
- 20th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 21st – Saturday – Mega BodyBuilder HIIT Workout
WEEK 4 ** November Workout Breakdown **
- 22nd – Sunday – Cellulite Eraser – Gym Workout
- 23rd – Monday – The Backless Dress – Dumbbell Workout
- 24th – Tuesday – Bikini Model Butt – Gym Workout
- 25th – Wednesday – CoreBuster – HIIT Workout
- 26th – Thursday – Squat Combo Challenge Workout
- 27th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 28th – Saturday – No more Arm Jiggle – Dumbbell Workout
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat