Join The February 2014 Fitness Challenge
So a lot of you took the resolution to get fit in 2014 and are not ready to give up anytime soon! The gyms are still CROWDED which motivates me even more to share this challenge with you guys. We are fed-up with the winter already and picturing our selves looking smoking hot in a bikini is comforting.
Well I have good news for you, this new challenge with tons of new KICK ASS workouts will get you fit and firm from head to toes! Every single muscle group will be targeted, you will do strength training, High Intensity Interval Training, a minimal amount of cardio and you will use tons of different techniques including superset workouts, circuit workouts, tabata and more...
The Best Project You'll Ever Work On Is Yourself
For 28 days, make yourself a priority and get healthier, stronger, more energetic, sexier, happier and more self confident!
How Do I Get In The February Fitness Challenge
Hey, before you run to put your running shoes on, make sure you bookmark this page for future reference. The workouts will be updated here weekly. The workout of the day is also shared daily on our facebook page along with some fitspiration! So make sure you join it.
February 2014 ** 4-Week Workout Calendar **Print Your February 2014 Workout Calendar
WAIT! We've also made a DELUXE EDITION of the February Fitness Challenge
To make it more convenient for you, the February Fitness Challenge eBook can be printed or even saved on your tablet as an ebook :
So here's what you'll get with if you splurge on the Deluxe Edition :
- Everything included in the free version of the challenge (offered in this post), plus:
- All February workouts in printable edition
- A flexible and customizable, “Fat Torching“ Meal Plan
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Printable Log sheets to set your goals and keep track of your progress
- A Printable Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- and additional fitness & diet tips to help you reach your goals this month!
February 2014 Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our February 2014 Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Follow My Dream Shape's facebook page where all the workouts will be posted daily along with extra motivation and tips!
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or purchase the DELUXE EDITION of the New Year's Resolution Fitness Challenge for a full Meal Plan to follow during this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
- If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet, enter your email in the box below to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
February Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 ** January 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 1st – Saturday – Train Mean Get Lean Workout
- 2nd – Sunday – Mega Superset - Abs & Thighs
- 3rd – Monday - Ripped Legs & Abs - Killer Workout
- 4th – Tuesday – Pushup Attack - Hiit Workout
- 5th – Wednesday – Mega Superset - Abs & Tighs
- 6th – Thursday – The Backless Dress Workout
- 7th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)
WEEK 2 ** February 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 8th – Saturday – Sexy Beast Circuit Workout
- 9th – Sunday – Badass Warrior Babe Hiit Workout
- 10th – Monday – New Year’s Resolution Circuit Workout
- 11th – Tuesday – CoreBuster HIIT – Ab Workout
- 12th – Wednesday – Red Carpet: Chest, Shoulders & Abs Workout
- 13th – Thursday – Valentine’s Day Tabata Workout
- 14th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 3 ** February 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 15th – Saturday – Squat Combo Challenge
- 16th – Sunday – Sexy Back Workout *back & biceps*
- 17th – Monday – Plankathon Hiit
- 18th – Tuesday – Upper Body Meltdown
- 19th – Wednesday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 20th – Thursday – The Bikini Top Workout *shoulders, chest & triceps*
- 21st – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 4 ** February 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 22nd – Saturday – Megan Fox Workout Routine
- 23rd – Sunday – Booty Pump Circuit – Lower Body/Glute Workout
- 24th – Monday – No More Arm Jiggle – 500 reps Workout
- 25th – Tuesday – The Hard Buns Workout
- 26th – Wednesday – Sexy As Hell – Core Workout
- 27th – Thursday – Fab from Head to Toes Workout
- 28tht – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
Ready To Get #fit4feb!
The DELUXE EDITION of our February – Fitness Challenge includes
- all the February workouts (in Printable Format),
- a ”Fat Torching” Meal Plan (with recipes)
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Log sheets to set your goals and track your progress,
- a Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- EXTRA Fitness and Diet Tips to help you reach amazing results during this 30-day challenge!