Happy September and welcome to the September Fitness challenge and workout calendar! Make sure you check out the GIVEAWAY below !!!
After a long hot & hopefully smashing summer season, the time has finally come to get our fitness schedule back in order! Once again, with the help of my fit blogging buddy Isabella (via My Fit Station), I've come up with a complete workout program that will get you strong, sexy and FIT during the month of September!
We love mixing things up and playing with different training techniques to burn fat even faster, avoid plateau by not doing the same thing over and over again!
You will reap the full benefits of many workout styles like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), supersets, circuit training, strength training, plyometrics, Tabata, kettlebell workouts and so on…
You won’t have time to get bored, every workout listed in the September workout calendar is unique and will get you toned up all over while making sure you burn off that extra fat!
It’s time to sculpt your goddess body like a pro! What do you say, are you in?
Before we get started, make sure you sign up to receive MDS’s updates straight to your inbox in addition to your Free Daily Fitness Logs!
September GIVEAWAY !!!!
To ALL of my readers (newbies included) & long time followers: I’d like to offer you a special gift for passing by MDS and being part of the family!
I’m giving you the choice between two of my favorite fitness related products :
I invite you all to “Share” this challenge on Facebook in order to enter the draw for our :
1. Metabolic Cooking : Quick And Easy Recipes Designed With Simple Fat Burning Foods To Banish Your Boring Diet And Burn Fat Faster! I'm personally a BIG fan of this cookbook system, if you are looking for a non-bullshit guide to help you prepare you meals for weight-loss and more than 250 amazing recipes, I highly recommend it!
2. Gymboss : The Gymboss is a multi-use timer, it can be used as a countdown timer, a stopwatch & of course a repeating timer (interval timer)!
Here’s how to participate to our Giveaway:
- Share the "Fit 4 September Challenge" on Facebook (see Facebook share button in the sidebar to your left)
- Leave us a comment below confirming that you have shared the “Fit 4 September” challenge and letting us know if you would rather have a Gymboss OR the Metabolic Cooking, and why you would need it!
- For additional chances to win, you can also Tweet this challenge, pin it or post it on Google+!
- Our lucky winner will be announced at the end of the challenge (1st of October)
September Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
-Follow our “Fit 4 September” Workout Calendar, all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
-Rest at least once a week, feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
-You will notice than we have added “20min. Cardio Sessions” on some days (in the workout breakdowns), it’s up to you to decide what kind of cardio you do (elliptical, jogging, treadmill, jump rope, etc.). Since we have included many HIIT session throughout the calendar, you can stick with steady-state cardio for these session.
* For a 30-day Clean Shredding meal plan that comes with recipes, guidelines, grocery lists, and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life, grab a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking”.
Here are some additional tools :
-Count how many calories you can eat per day with the calorie calculator
-Count how many proteins you should eat daily with the protein calculator
-Calculate your % of body fat before and after the challenge with the body fat calculator
-Calculate your Body Mass Index with the BMI Calculator before and after the challenge
-Find how to count your calories with this guide : How Do I Count My Calories To Burn Fat
-You will see a list of suggested recipes lower...
Suggested Recipes (calories included) :
October 30-Day Workout Challenge Breakdown
Week 1 ** Workouts Breakdown **
- 1st - Sunday – Booty Pump Circuit Workout + 20min. Cardio Session
- 2nd - Monday – Sexy Back Workout
- 3rd - Tuesday – Bikini Abs HIIT Workout + 20min. Cardio Session
- 4th - Wednesday – No Gym, No Problem Workout (Workout 1)
- 5th - Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 6th - Friday – The Bikini Top Workout
- 7th - Saturday – Bun Shaper Workout
Week 2 ** Workouts Breakdown **
- 8th - Sunday – The backless Dresss Gym Workout (back & biceps) + Top 5 Exercises for Dream Shape Abs
- 9th - Monday – Tushy Toning & Mega Calorie Blasting (stair climbing)
- 10th - Tuesday – The Mytical Sculpted Arms Gym Workout (biceps, triceps, shoulders & chest)
- 12th - Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 13th - Friday – Train Mean Get Lean - Full Body Gym Workout
- 14th - Saturday – Booty Pow Elliptical Hiit Workout
Week 3 ** Workouts Breakdown **
- 15th - Sunday – No More Armpit Fat – 20 minutes HiiT Workout!
- 17th - Tuesday – Best Elliptical Workouts for Weight Loss
- 18th - Wednesday – The “Hard Body” Workout!
- 19th - Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 20th - Friday – The Boob Booster Workout – Best Breast Lifting Exercises
- 21th - Saturday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
Week 4 ** Workouts Breakdown **
- 23rd - Monday – Cellulite Eraser Workout (Thighs, Glutes & Calves)
- 24th - Tuesday – Upper Body Melt Down Workout
- 25th - Wednesday – The Bikini Model Butt Workout!
- 26th - Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 27th - Friday – The Best Sports Workout
- 28th - Saturday – Corebuster Hiit Workout
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat