Fast & Easy Keto Ground Beef Styr Fry Recipe
This recipe is perfect to eat on a Ketogenic Diet, the healthy spices gives a little punch to your taste buds and boost your metabolism and immune system. I made this with extra virgin coconut oil, which is one of the healthiest oils (benefits of coconut oil) you can find on top of giving it this little extra yummy Asian taste. It is also good for clean eating. To make this fit for a Paleo diet, simply take off the goat cheese.
Ingredients for 3 servings of Keto Stir Fry :
- Coconut Oil (1 tbs) - Great for reducing bad cholesterol
- Spanish Onion (1/2 medium) - Great source of flavonoids
- Brown Mushrooms (5 medium) - Great source of Vitamin D
- Kale (2 leaves) - Crazy source of vitamin K, contains vitamin A, C and Calcium
- Broccoli (1/2 cup) - For fibers and vitamin C
- Red Pepper (1/2 medium) - great source of Vitamin C
- Ground Beef (300g) - For proteins
- Chinese Five Spices (1 tbs) - Anti-Oxidants, reduces bloating, goof for weight loss
- 1 tbs of Cayenne Pepper (1 tbs) - Optional but good for weight loss and taste!
How to make this Keto Stir Fry :
This recipe is pretty quick, it takes about 15 minutes.
1. Chop the broccoli (I personally only use the flower part but you can use the whole thing), the red pepper, the onion and the kale;
2. Slice the mushrooms;
3. In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil on medium-high heat and add the onions for about 1 minute;
4. Add the rest of the vegetable and cook an additional 2 minutes stirring frequently;
5. Add the ground beef and the spices and cook for 2 minutes and reduce the heat to medium.
6. Cover the skillet and let it cook until the beef is brown. (about 5-10 minutes)
Serve and enjoy!
Per serving (the recipe was 3 servings) :
- 307 calories
- 18 grams of fat
- 7 grams of carbs
- 29 grams of protein
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat