Jump In The March Shape Up Fitness Challenge
As I always say, summer bodies are made in the winter! Well... I have good news : winter will officially be over on march 19th!! But that also means you gotta give your MAX EFFORT right now! Let's get that summer body you've always wanted, rise and grind fitties!
This workout challenge is exactly what you need for max results and a minimum amount of time, this new challenge with tons of new KICK ASS workouts will get your whole body toned! We're not neglecting anything, we believe in a beautiful balanced body so single muscle group will be targeted (quads, glutes, hamstrings, abdominals, shoulders, biceps, triceps, chest, back, calves...). You will be doing different styles of training including strength training, High Intensity Interval Training, a minimal amount of cardio while using variety of training techniques (superset workouts, dropsets, circuit workouts, tabata and more...) to keep it fun of course! But also to keep your body confused so it burns a maximum amount of fat without ever reaching a plateau.
The Best Project You'll Ever Work On Is Yourself
For 31 days, make exercising and eating right your priority! Put the sweets away and get out of the couch!! Your body will thank you by looking sexier than ever.
How Do I Get In The March Fitness Challenge
Hey, before you run to put your running shoes on, make sure you bookmark this page for future reference. The workouts will be updated here weekly. The workout of the day is also shared daily on our facebook page along with some fitspiration! So make sure you join it.
March 2014 ** 31-Day Workout Calendar **Print Your March 2014 Workout Calendar
WAIT! We've also made a DELUXE EDITION of the March Shape Up Fitness Challenge
To make it more convenient for you, the March Fitness Challenge eBook can be printed or even saved on your tablet as an ebook :
So here's what you'll get with if you splurge on the Deluxe Edition :
- Everything included in the free version of the challenge (offered in this post), plus:
- All March Shape Up workouts in printable edition
- A flexible and customizable, Gluten Free Meal Plan
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Printable Log sheets to set your goals and keep track of your progress
- A Printable Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- and additional fitness & diet tips to help you reach your goals this month!
Take advantage of our EXTRA & GET OUR eBook for only 14.95$
(for payment via PayPal click HERE)
March 2014 Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our March 2014 Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Follow My Dream Shape's facebook page where all the workouts will be posted daily along with extra motivation and tips!
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or purchase the DELUXE EDITION of the New Year's Resolution Fitness Challenge for a full Meal Plan to follow during this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
- If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet, enter your email in the box below to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
March Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 ** March 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 1st – Saturday – Back & Abs Muscle Poppin Dropset Workout
- 2nd – Sunday – Burn Booty Burn
- 3rd – Monday - Strong Is Sexy - Biceps & Triceps - Arm Superset Workout
- 4th – Tuesday – Be My Valentine's Quickie Total Body Hiit Workout
- 5th – Wednesday – Ripped Legs & Abs Killer Workout
- 6th – Thursday – Upper Body Blasting Hiit
- 7th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)
WEEK 2 ** March 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 8th – Saturday – Fab from Head to Toes Full Body Workout!
- 9th – Sunday – Badass Warrior Babe Hiit Workout
- 10th – Monday – Red Carpet Workout (chest, shoulders & abs)
- 11th – Tuesday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 12th – Wednesday – Wicked Stretch & Tone (full body workout)
- 13th – Thursday – Push Up Attack Hiit (chest workout)
- 14th – Friday – Rest Day (give your body some recovery time)
WEEK 3 ** March 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 15th – Saturday – Sexy Beast Circuit
- 16th – Sunday – Badass Babe Cardio HIIT Workout
- 17th – Monday – Good Morning Fat Blasting HIIT Workout
- 18th – Tuesday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 19th – Wednesday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
- 20th – Thursday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 21st – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 4 ** March 2014 Workout Breakdown **
- 22nd – Saturday – Train Mean Get Lean – Full Body Gym Workout
- 23rd – Sunday – Booty Pow - Elliptical Hiit
- 24th – Monday – Megan Fox Workout Routine
- 25th – Tuesday – Corebuster Hiit Workout
- 26th – Wednesday – The Hard Buns Workout
- 27th – Thursday – Sexy As Hell Core Workout
- 28tht – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat