This workout will help you get ride of this annoying little armpit fat popping out of your bra!
You know this little pesky area where your boob meets your arm? Well if you're going all worried about that, just know that armpits is the most photoshoped area on the female body in photo-shoots. Yes... even celebrities have it!
But today I'm going to give you a 20 minutes HIIT workout to will help you tone this area.
In this workout you will do 4 rounds of 5 minutes including 5 different exercises for a total of 20 minutes.
To do so, you will need to set your interval timer to 4 rounds of 5 x (50 seconds /10 seconds).
Also, I suggest you track your progress with our free printable fitness logs.
- No More Armpit Fat Instructions -
Repeat 4 times :
1. Push-Up Plank rows with as heavy as you can lift (50 seconds work / 10 seconds break)
2. Chest fly (50 seconds work / 10 seconds break)
3. Rows (left arm) (50 seconds work / 10 seconds break)
4. Dips (50 seconds work / 10 seconds break)
5. Row (right arm) (50 seconds work / 10 seconds break)
Take a look at our other Hiit Workouts
Workout Equipment :
Workout Type : Interval Strength Training
Time : 20 min
Timer Setting :
Set your interval timer for 20 rounds and two intervals. The first interval is 10 seconds and the second interval is 50 seconds. You will be doing 5 different and your goals is to complete as many reps as you can for each exercise during the 50 second intervals. You will have 10 seconds between each exercise to write down your reps. Enjoy and let us know in the comments how you did.
Detailed instructions for the exercises included in the no more armpit workout :
Push Up Plank rows : Planks rows are perfect since they work your core, pecs, triceps and shoulders all together.
1. Start in a plank position with your hands on two dumbbells. Keeping your elbow close to your body, lift one dumbbell up. Keep your back straight and try not to rotate your hips out when you lift the dumbbell.
2. Lower into a close-grippushup while keeping your back straight and contracting the abs.1. Start in a plank position with your hands on two dumbbells. Keeping your elbow close to your body, lift one dumbbell up. Keep your back straight and try not to rotate your hips out when you lift the dumbbell.
3. Push up into a plank and hold hold for 1 sec.
4. Working to keep your hips down and square to the floor, pull the right weight up into a row.
Chest Flys :
1. Grab a dumbbell, stand and place your feet at shoulder-width, bend your knees slightly.
2. Bend your upper-body until it's almost parallel to the floor, keep your lower back arched in comfortable position.
3. Let your arms hang in front of you.
4. Pull the dumbbell in one of your arms to the side of your torso by raising your upper arm. Squeeze.
5. Slowly go back down.
1. Use a bench or a chair, sit on the end of it and place your hands on each side of your legs.
2. While keeping your feet flat on the floor and your forearms perpendicular to the floor, move your butt forward and lower it down until your elbows are at a 90 degree angle.
2. Slowly get back up.
Easy version :
(image from bestbody.org)
Challenging version :
(image from bestbody.org)
Featured picture by TonyR
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat