The November Workout Calendar is out !
Hi to all my "Dream Shape Fitties" ! Like every month since 2013, your fitness trainers, Isabella via “My Fit Station” and myself (Myriam), designed a Kick-Ass 30-day workout calendar to get you stronger, firmer, leaner and sexier! You will find challenging, fun and effective workouts that will make you burn belly fat to hell!
The November fitness challenge is specially designed to target women trouble zones! If you want a tighter butt, lean thighs, flatter stomach or even get ride of "armpit fat", we"ve come with an arsenal of training techniques to sculpt your body, including: HIIT, circuit, weights-lifting, super-sets, Tabata, Kettlebell Workouts, strength training and more…
Are you up for this fitness challenge?
Before you get started
Like My Dream Shape Facebook Page ! Workouts will be posted daily along with fitness motivation! 🙂
Make sure you bookmark this page since all workout links (with detailed video instructions) will be provided on this page!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all of our free goodies (including your Daily Printable Fitness Logs and updates).
*WIN our upcoming 2013 Fitness Challenges in “Printable Edition”*
Starting next December, we’ll be offering our monthly Fitness Challenges in printable (PDF) format. This will include all printable workouts from our workout calendar, a 30-day Meal Plan and some extra goodies that are not included on the blog! For a chance to win our 2013 Fitness Challenges in “Printable Edition” (December edition), make sure you share this workout calendar via Facebook (in the sidebar to your left) and leave us a quick comment below!
For an extra chance to win, pin, tweet or share the November 30-Day Workout Calendar on google+ as well!
*Our lucky winner will be announced by the end of the month!
November Fitness Challenge Guideline & Tools
- Follow Our November Workout Calendar (bellow), all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Follow My Dream Shape Facebook Page to share your progress.
- Rest at least once a week, feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed. If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results.
Here are a few suggestions to get you on the right track :
* When it comes to diet, the key to success is that it has to be EASY! For a personalized fat torching meal plan I really suggest the Metabolic Cooking by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier!
It comes with 250 fat torching recipes that are quick and easy to make.
What made this meal plan so successful for many people is that there is a right time and a right quantity for each person to eat carbohydrates, proteins and fat in order to boost your metabolism, cut your hunger and used your stored fat as energy. The recipes are also made with Metabolic Spices that will help burn fat faster. So if you want a personalized meal plan that will melt your fat away, get the Metabolic Cooking!
November Fitness Challenge Workout Calendar
November 30-Day Workout Challenge Breakdown
WEEK 1 ** November Workout Breakdown **
- 1st – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 2nd – Saturday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 3rd – Sunday - Ultimate Butt Building Gym Workout
- 4th – Monday - CoreBuster HIIT Workout
- 5th – Tuesday - Kettlebell Total Body Toning Workout
- 6th – Wednesday - Booty Pow Elliptical HIIT Workout
- 7th – Thursday – Train Mean Get Lean – Full Body Gym Workout
WEEK 2 ** November Workout Breakdown **
- 8th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 9th – Saturday – Feel The Burn & Do It Anyway Workout: HIIT Version
- 10th – Sunday - Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
- 11th – Monday - The Bikini Top Workout! (Shoulders, Chest & Triceps)
- 12th – Tuesday - Booty Pump Circuit: Lower Body Glute Workout !
- 13th – Wednesday - Sexy Back Workout! (Back & Biceps)
- 14th – Thursday – Squat Combo Challenge: Lower Body Workout
WEEK 3 ** November Workout Breakdown **
- 15th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 16th – Saturday – Wicked Stretch & Tone: Full Body Workout
- 17th – Sunday - Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 18th – Monday - The Boob Booster Workout – Best Breast Lifting Exercises
- 20th – Wednesday - No More Arm Jiggle – 500 Reps Workout
- 21st – Thursday – The Bun Shaper Workout
WEEK 4 ** November Workout Breakdown **
- 22nd – Tuesday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 23rd – Wednesday – Mega BodyBuilder HIIT: Full Body Workout
- 24th – Thursday - Sexy As Hell Core Workout
- 25th – Friday - Booty Poppin' HiiT
- 26th – Saturday - The Backless Dress Workout
- 27th – Sunday - Bikini Abs HiiT Workout (15 min)
- 28th – Monday – Pump, Burn & Sculpt - Full Body Workout
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat