Welcome to the “October Fitness Challenge” fit friends!
(The November Fitness Challenge is up!)
Once again, your fitness trainers Isabella from My Fit Station & myself have put together a kick-ass workout calendar that will get you in TOP shape this month! For the October Fitness Challenge, we included a variety of fun training styles and techniques (HIIT, circuit, Tabata, super-sets, weight-lifting, Kettlebell and more) to help you burn a maximum of fat FASTER, tone your entire body and avoid reaching a plateau. You will never get bored or do the same workout routine twice !
Are you ready to workout so hard you make your fat cry?
Before you get started, make sure you bookmark this page and subscribe to our newsletter to receive all of our free goodies (including your Daily Fitness Logs and updates). All workout links will be provided on this page as well!
*WIN our upcoming 2013 Fitness Challenges in “Printable Edition”*
Starting in december, we’ll be offering our monthly fitness challenges in printable (PDF) format, this will include all printable workouts from our monthly challenges and some extra goodies that are not included on the blog! For a chance to win our 2013 Fitness Challenges in “Printable Edition” (for November-December), make sure you like this challenge via Facebook (in the sidebar to your left)!
For an extra chance to win, pin or tweet this challenge as well!
*Our lucky winner will be announced by the end of the month!
Share On The Forum
I now created a brand new Fitness Forum so you guys can ask questions, share your journey, your fitness tips, diet tips, funny stories, FitSpiration... ANYTHING! Make it fun :) Checkout the October Fit Challenge's Forum.
October Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our “OctoberFIT” Workout Calendar, all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Rest at least once a week, feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session).
- If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively. As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results.
Here are a few suggestions to get you on the right track:
*For a meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes made from foods with a high Metabolic Thermo-Charge to boost your metabolism, guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life, I recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Loiser!
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
- Feel free to dig in MDS repertory of recipes, they all contain the detailed nutritional value (calories, and grams of macro-nutrient (protein, carbohydrates and fat)
- To help preserve muscle-mass, control your hunger and burn more fat, I suggest you take a look at the protein calculator and eat an adequate amount of protein.
- If you haven’t subscribed yet, scroll up and enter your email in the box above to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
October Fitness Challenge Workout Calendar
(click on calendar to enlarge)
October Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- October 1st – Tuesday
- October 2nd – Wednesday
- October 3rd – Thursday
- October 4th – Friday
- October 5th – Saturday
- October 6th – Sunday
- October 7th – Monday
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- October 8th – Tuesday
- October 9th - Wednesday
- October 10th - Thursday
- October 11th – Friday
- October 12th – Saturday
- October 13th – Sunday
- October 14th – Monday
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- October 15th – Tuesday
- October 16th - Wednesday
- October 17th - Thursday
- October 18th – Friday
- October 19th – Saturday
- October 20th – Sunday
- October 21st – Monday
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown** (Click To Open)
- October 22nd – Tuesday
- October 23rd - Wednesday
- October 24th - Thursday
- October 25th – Friday
- October 26th – Saturday
- October 27th – Sunday
- October 28th – Monday
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat