Who said diet food had to be boring?
This Coconut Shrimps And Avocados Paleo diet recipe contains the perfect ratio of protein, carbs and fat to make you lose fat and keep your sexy muscles. It has a lot protein and healthy fat and a low amount of net carbs due to the high amount of fibers contained in the avocado.
Shrimps (1 cup)
Organic peanut butter (½ tablespoon)
Lite coconut milk (1tbs)
Sriracha hot sauce (as you wish)
Coconut Shredded (1 teaspoon)
1. In a nonstick saute pan on medium temperature, spray with an olive oil sprayer.
2. Pour the coconut milk, the peanut butter and the Sriracha hot sauce.
3. Add the shrimps and saute for about 3-4 minutes or until shrimps are pink.
4. Cut half an avocado in cubes and put it on a plate.
5. Add the shrimps on top and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- 250 calories
- 12g of fat
- 7g of net-carbs
- 11g of carbs
- 24g of protein
- 4g of fibers
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat