Paleo egg muffins cups Recipe
These delicious egg muffins are Paleo, clean eating, Atkins diet friendly, gluten free and Ketogenic diet friendly. Perfect to lose weight! I'm always looking for quick healthy snacks idea that I can have on the go. When you get in shape for the summer and want to lose weight and burn fat, the fastest way to get results fast is to cut the carbohydrates. I like this recipe because it is extremely convenient. Eggs is the perfect superfood on a diet! It will keep you full and each egg contains only 70 calories. I also made this recipe with nitrate free turkey, which is healthier than ham and has less calories.
Ingredients for 6 Paleo Egg Muffins Cups :
- Eggs (6)
- Nitrate Free Shaved Turkey (6 slices)
- Sliced Spinach (½ cup)
- Red Pepper (3 tablespoons)
- Mozzarella Cheese Light
- Fresh Basil (optional)
- Red Onion (2 table spoons, finely chopped)
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚;
2. Slice the spinach, red onion, red pepper and basil and grate the mozzarella cheese.
3. Spray a nonstick muffin tin with olive oil spray ;
4. Gently drape the piece of turkey in one of the muffin cups so that it rests on the bottom and the sides of the tin to make a larger cup.
5. Carefully crack an egg and pour it into the turkey cup.
6. Add a little bit of sliced red onion, spinach, red pepper and cheese on top of the egg.
7. Add some fresh basil and grind a bit of fresh pepper and salt onto the egg.
8. Put the muffin tin in the oven and bake until eggs are set and the whites are opaque, about 10 minutes for a runny yolk and closer to 15 minutes for a harder one. Keep in mind that the egg muffins will cook for a bit longer when you take it out of the oven.
Nutritional Value :
Each Egg Muffin Cup Contains :
- 95 calories
- 6g of fat
- 9g of protein
- 2g of carbs
- 200 mg of sodium
This egg recipe is low carbohydrates, high in protein and low in calories. It's paleo diet friendly, clean eating, atkin diet friendly, gluten free and ketogenic diet friendly. Perfect to lose weight!
Bring these egg muffins in your purse everywhere you go and start to lose weight in no time!
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat