Join The September 2014 Fitness Challenge
So it's the end of summer, you might even have abused on good things a bit too much! But if you're looking to get back on track, you're at the right place! Each month you'll find a new monthly workout calendar on mydreamshape.com. They always include a variation of workout techniques mixing home workouts and gym workouts (all gym workouts have instructions for you to be able to them at home). The perfect balance between strength training and cardio training (mostly hiits) to help you develop muscle mass as well as boosting your metabolism and torching calories.
The Best Project You'll Ever Work On Is Yourself
For 31 days, give your body what it needs to look hot!
Challenge it, fuel it, pamper it!
How Do I Get In The September Fitness Challenge
Hey, before you run to your gym, make sure you bookmark this page for future reference. The workouts will be updated here weekly. The workout of the day is also shared daily on our facebook page along with some fitspiration! So make sure you join it.
September 2014 Fitness Challenge ** 30-Day Workout Calendar **
- September Fitness Challenge -
30-Day Workout Calendar
Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our September 2014 Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Follow My Dream Shape's facebook page where all the workouts will be posted daily along with extra motivation and tips!
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or get yourself a copy of the Metabolic Cooking to get your hands on a complete nutritional plan along with 250 easy and fat torching recipes.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Free Workout Logs
If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet, enter your email in the box below to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
Diet Is 80% Of Your Results!
* When it comes to diet, the key to success is that it has to be EASY! For a personalized fat torching meal plan I really suggest the Metabolic Cooking by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier!
It comes with 250 fat torching recipes that are quick and easy to make.
What made this meal plan so successful for many people is that there is a right time and a right quantity for each person to eat carbohydrates, proteins and fat in order to boost your metabolism, cut your hunger and used your stored fat as energy. The recipes are also made with Metabolic Spices that will help burn fat faster. So if you want a personalized meal plan that will melt your fat away, get the Metabolic Cooking!
September Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 ** September Fitness Challenge **
- 1st – Monday – The Megan Fox Workout
- 2nd – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 3rd – Wednesday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 4th – Thursday – Back Fat Blaster Workout
- 5th – Friday - Rest Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 6th – Saturday – Sexy as Hell Core Workout
- 7th – Sunday – Glutilicious Butt Workout
WEEK 2 ** September Fitness Challenge **
- 8th – Monday – Upper Body Goddess Workout
- 9th – Tuesday - Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 10th – Wednesday – Squat Combo Challenge Lower Body Workout
- 11th – Thursday – Unstoppable Upper Body & Core HIIT Workout
- 12th – Friday - Rest Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 13th – Saturday – Nike Inspired Total Body Workout
- 14th – Sunday – Inclined Treadmill Cardio HIIT
WEEK 3 ** September Fitness Challenge **
- 15th – Monday – Isometric Burn Circuit
- 16th – Tuesday - Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 17th – Wednesday – Good Morning Fat Blasting HIIT Workout
- 18th – Thursday – Real Booty POP Workout
- 19th – Friday - Rest Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 20th – Saturday – Bicep & Triceps Arm Superset Workout
- 21st – Sunday – Mega Superset Abs & Thighs Workout
WEEK 4 ** September Fitness Challenge **
- 22nd – Monday – Upper Body Meltdown Workout
- 23rd – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 24th – Wednesday – CoreBuster HIIT Ab Workout
- 25th – Thursday – BootyFull Workout Circuit
- 19th – Friday – Rest Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 20th – Saturday – Pushup Attack HIIT Chest Workout
- 21st – Sunday – Tabata Lunge Shredder Workout
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat