An average girl on a healthy diet should eat around 1500 calories per day to lose between 1 and 2 pounds per week.
When you're trying to get in shape, it's always good to know how many calories is in the food you're eating and I'm sure some of the examples will blow your mind. See "How Do I Count My Calories To Shred Fat"
16. Smoked turkey (204 grams = 200 calories)
17. Flax bread (90 grams = 200 Calories)
20. Uncooked Pasta (56 grams = 200 Calories)
21. Salted Mixed Nuts (33 grams = 200 Calories)
22. Blueberry Muffin (72 grams = 200 Calories)
23. Cheddar Cheese (51 grams = 200 Calories)
24. Grapes (290 grams = 200 Calories)
25. Red Onions (475 grams = 200 Calories)
26. Gummy Bears (51 grams = 200 Calories)
27. Whole Milk (333 ml = 200 Calories)
28. Bailey's Irish Cream (60 ml = 200 Calories)
29. Ketchup (226 grams = 200 Calories)
30. Low fat Strawberry Yogurt (196 grams = 200 Calories)
Original source : Wise Geek (Clear Answers For Common Questions)
Get The BEST recipes for faster Fat Loss
The Metabolic Cooking is a fantastic, well organised meal plan that comes with more than 250 quick & easy fat torching recipes, structured guidelines, grocery lists, food logs and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life. If you want better tasting recipes for your diet, made with spices and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and torch the fat, I really recommend grabbing a copy of “The Metabolic Cooking” created by my Canadian friends Dave Ruel and Karine Losier! Metabolic Cooking recipes have all been designed with high Metabolic Thermo Charge ingredients to boost your metabolism and burn more calories everyday.
The BEST meal plan for faster fat loss <-- Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat